Company in Manatee County could hold key to saving strawberry farms
ABC 7 SarasotaRead more.
Farms face a severe labor shortage and these robots are here to help
Local Company Advancing Rapidly on Robotic Strawberry Picker
The Lakeland LedgerRead more.
These giant robots can pick strawberries. What does that mean for humans?
Tampa Bay TimesRead more.
PRESS RELEASE: Six Startups Set to Compete in Western Growers AgTech Innovation Arena
Western Growers AssociationRead more.
Gary Wishnatzki, Co-Founder of Harvest CROO and Owner of Wish Farms, Discusses the Latest on Patent Pending Strawberry Robot
Family Roots: Wish Farms Pioneering Robotic Picker
Plant City ObserverRead more.
Robotic Strawberry Picker Could be Tool of Future
Click OrlandoRead more.
Click on title to view full release.
- May 2018: Sonoco Announces Partnership with Agricultural Robotics Company Harvest CROO
- June 2017: Harvest CROO Robotics Rolls Out Autonomous Vehicle
- December 2016: National Science Foundation Awards Grant to Harvest CROO Robotics
- September 2016: Naturipe Berry Growers Invest in Harvest CROO Robotics
- July 2016: Harvest CROO Robotics Approved for Pitzer Wheel Patent
- April 2015: Harvest CROO Robotics Develops Strawberry Picker